To maintain the freshest Carol’s Cookies possible, we offer the following suggestions:
- Freeze cookies upon arrival if not consumed immediately.
- Do NOT put Carol’s Cookies in a cooler or a refrigerator.
- Freeze any unused cookies in the freezer bags that we provide and close the bag tightly with
twist tie. Best if frozen upon arrival, or until the cookies are ready to be consumed or displayed for sale.
- The cookies can be refrozen twice before they start to lose their moistness.
- Cookies placed in cookie jars or bakery cases maintain their freshness best after they are thawed.
Put a piece of white bread in the jar or case to absorb humidity and help optimize freshness.
Wrapping the cookies in Saran or cellophane may help to slightly increase shelf life.
- Carol’s Shelf-Life Meter (out of freezer):
- 3 Days – Brownie Cookie, Chocolate Chip with Walnuts
- 4 Days – Chocolate Chip, Milk Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter Combo
Cookie, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- 5 Days – Cinnamon Swirl, Oatmeal Chocolate Cherry, Oatmeal
Raisin with Pecans, Old-Fashioned Sugar, Toffee Crunch
- To defrost, leave the cookies out of the freezer for
about two hours.
- If you have any questions or concerns maintaining
fresh cookies, please do not hesitate to call us at
847.831.4500 or email email@example.com.